Thursday, August 14, 2008

"I Am What I Am but Not All That I Can Be"

i've been on vacation from the written word. please bear with me as i drink my drink, read my read, watch my watch and fuck my fuck. i got plans and i got dreams. "i could've been a contender!" fool's gold, fool's gold.

the word is the word: everyone should read The Good Fairies of New York.
everyone should be watching Mad Men.

a long time i ago, maybe not in this blog but, perhaps, in another, i urged you all to get Aceyalone and RJD2's album Magnificent City.
the shit's the bomb.
so let's let the connection commence:



as far as i'm concerned, that's the last great hip-hop tune. but play closer attention to those beats. if you owned the album you know where i'm going with this:



now buy the fucking album.

No comments: